Tuesday 28 January 2020

Month Plan

For the rest of January and February, I'll be working on animations of living beings. For example, I'll be doing animations for different body parts such as arms and trying to make smooth movements for them. From there I'll make animations of people and animals walking or running or doing other types of movements. To make these animations I'll be using tutorials on youtube to help me make them, but I will be using different models that I will download from the internet.

This tutorial will probably be one of the videos I follow to make a good walk animation.

I'll also be using videos like these for references for the movement of animals as it is harder to find tutorials for animal movements.

I'll be using different tutorials and references for the animations I make.

 My First Project:

For my first project, I'll be making an animation of arms and fingers moving in a fluid motion with the first movement just being a simple twist of the arm and a closing fist. The purpose of this first animation is for me to start with a smaller animation that I make as good as possible before I move onto something bigger such as a walk or run cycle


No comments:

Post a Comment