Thursday 7 May 2020

Day 39 - Spider-man scene - Chest/upper torso

What I did today:
Today I worked on the upper torso movements. For these. movements I mostly just used my imagination and tried to put myself in the situation to see how the body would move in the situations of the scene.
I first started by rotating the upper torso forward and towards the building because he would be holding onto the web that's connected to the building and would be leaning towards wherever the web is attached.
Next, he would be at the peak of the curve in the path I made and would be just about to release his hold on the web and in the last moments of him holding the web he would be pulled slightly back by the building, which is why I rotated him slightly back and towards the building.
Then I moved him back a bit because in the free fall he would be looking towards the next position to web to, to help keep his momentum going.
Then as he is at the bottom of his swing he would just be about to let go of the web and so that's why I rotated his upper torso back towards the building.
Then as he is going up I rotated his upper torso forward because I plan on him curling up into a ball when he does the flip while going up.
At the top of the swing, I had him facing the building in front. of him a bit because at this point he would just have attached a new web to this building.

And then just as before I had him rotating back towards the building while going around the building because he is still holding onto the web beside him.

What I learned today:
Today I learned the importance of putting myself in the situation of the scene and what I would do and how my body would move in the motion I am making because it helps visualize the scene a lot better.

What I'm doing tomorrow:
Tomorrow I will work on the movement of the head and neck.



No comments:

Post a Comment