Monday 2 March 2020

Month 2 plan

Month Plan:
For my next month of posts, I will keep working on animations of humans, and human movements. I want to improve the movements and animations I create so they look as natural as possible. I will keep using Blender as my main program because I want to keep learning more about it and the functionalities of it because it will make transferring over to other programs much easier later because of how similar Blender is to most industry-standard programs. I'm hoping to get Maya later on in the year, which is an industry-standard animation and modeling software much like Blender. The reason I want to get Maya is that next year at Vancouver Film School it is the main program for animation used there.

My Next Project:
The next project I have decided will be a walk cycle of a person, which I am hoping to later improve to a run animation. For this animation because it is more complicated then the other animations I've done I will be using more references as well as using video tutorials on how to make walk animations, and later on, run animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment