Wednesday 4 March 2020

Starting new walk animation

What I did today:
Today I started on my new animation project which is a walk animation cycle. To start today I researched videos online and references for the animation, as well as finding the model.

For the tutorials I will be using I chose a good playlist of tutorials on youtube that I found.
This is part 1 of the playlist series I found.

For the reference, I am using a photo of a walk animation breakdown reference I found.
This reference can be mostly used for 2D animation but it is very useful for 3D animations as well, because in a walk animation there are the same key points of a walk.

For the character I found this good rigged character on Blend swap.

What I'm Doing tomorrow:
Tomorrow I will be starting the walk animation by watching and following along with the tutorial I found on youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment